Monday 1 December 2008

Monday Monday.

ssksnowmanexercise7

Sugar made this snowman, thank you.

Good Evening, Everybody has been so busy making their journals special for the festive season and you have all done a wonderful job. I have been trying to put in a new Christmas layout but have been having difficulty not today but for the last few weeks in my practice journal any help would be gratefully received.

We have been out and about today after our frozen weekend, it was a bit warmer today at least we got up to above zero. I had to take a pair of trousers back to M&S I picked up medium length and I need short, so that done we did a bit of Christmas shopping then headed to the hospital where I had a new ear mould fitted to one of my hearing aids so I am hearing well again much clearer. By this time it was getting colder so after a quick bit of food shopping we headed back home. Heading home for us means traverling west and today it was in to a beautiful sunset the sky was pink and yellow at the same time I was sure I had put my camera in my bag this morning but I must have done the usual and le ft it sitting on the table so annoying when you see such a magnificent sight. Have not been round all your journals yet tonight but I will get there if not now tomorrow morning. Till next time Love Joan.

DSCF0315

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Hanukkah is in 21 days. I guess i better get busy.
Laini

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

What a shame you didn't have your camera with you. It always seems to be that way. I'm glad you are warming up a bit. We are dropping fast here and expecting some snow. I think your blog looks festive. xx

Sugar said...

i think your journal is starting to look festive. just add a christmas type header...& maybe change your colors to greens & reds???
huggies...

Unknown said...

i don't think I can be bothered making my journal look different but the again..........

Yasmin said...

I've been about making my journal more festive but have been a bit uninspired. Glad it's a warmer and you were able to get out and about, still chilly down here,

Take care

Yasmin
xx

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I like the Christmas counter you have so I'll have to add that to my journal too. Thank you for the idea. It's been a mix of snow and rain all day here. Wet and cold. We're to get more tonight and tomorrow. I go out in it only to get in the car to go to work and back. Stay warm!
'On Ya'-ma

Missie said...

If you trust me, let me know which layout from Cutest Blog on the Block you would like use. I'll need your password and username for blogger. I just did the same thing for Lynn at Britt's blog.

Marie Rayner said...

Cute snowman!! Todd has a hearing aid, that he never wears near often enough! When he does it whistles and is quite annoying!

Ally Lifewithally said...

I think your journal looks really festive ~ glad you had your hearing aid fixed so you can hear well again ~ It has just started to Snow here again hope it don't settle this time round ~ shame you didn't have your camera with you to get a picture of the sunset ~ Ally x

Jeannette said...

I am not going to fiddle too much with my journal, it looks quite festive and I worry that if I change it too much, I will lose everything as I did once before. Pity about the camera, never there when you need them are they?

Jeannette said...

Sorry, I fell behind commenting due to long, long hours at work! I'm glad it's warmed up a bit for you. Your journal looks festive and pretty, I never bother doing mine up ~ never seem to have time! We do get some glorious sunsets in winter don't we? I should take my camera to work with me but always seem to be busy at sunset! Lol!Jeannette xx

Blogs I read.