Thursday 18 December 2008

Thursday

Photobucket
Good evening,Even after all my precautions yesterday trying to avoid the flu I have been in bed all day with some kind of tummy but feeling a bit better now after some lovely nursing from hubby. The reason I did not want wo miss another posting is because I have collected all these lovely Christmas Graphics and I wanted to use them before time runs out for Christmas. All our graphic makers do such lovely work would like to thank them all our journals would be a drab place without them. So to Sugar, Chris, Missy, Donna and anyone I may have missed I thank you. thats about it for tonight so till next time Love .
Photobucketn style="font-size:130%;color:#993399;">





6 comments:

Sugar said...

bless your heart.((()))
hope you feel better soon, nice you have hubby there to take care of you.
ty for the compliments, but no ty's needed...do them because we love doing them & sharing them. (altho, it's always nice to hear a compliment)
huggies...

Jan said...

Oh poor Joan ,I do hope you feel better tomorrow ,bless Stuarts heart for caring for you so well ,I do agree about the lovely graphics...love Jan xx

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

I sure hope you feel better soon and just have a touch of something. Thank you for the compliment. You know we all do this because we love to share them with others. xx

Unknown said...

that'll be my fault........feel better soon...

Marie Rayner said...

Aww Joan, so sorry to hear you're not well. I hope you're feeling batter soon! (((hugs)))

Jeanie said...

Poor you Joan..
I hope whatever you have caught is gone in time for the Christmas celebrations. Good for Stuart looking after his wee darling wife.
Take care of each other and try not to pass it on to him..otherwise who is going to look after who?
The graphics are super! Well done to those clever ladies who make them.
Get well soon!
Love
Jeane xxx

Blogs I read.