Friday 10 October 2008

Usual Friday.



Good Evening, what can I say about today, it has been raining all day with big black clouds looming to the west. It did try a bit to brighten up this afternoon but it was to no avail the rain just kept on falling. I had a little run down the village this afternoon just to get out of the house for a little while bought a new book in our local hospice shop to add to my every increasing pile. An old friend of mine who is a very cheerful soul says and I quote"I worry that I am not going to live long enough to all the book I want to read" it sounds so sad but she laughs so loudly when she says it you have to laugh with her.

Tomorrow Stuart and I will have to be up with the larks as we have an exciting appointment at the doctors for our annual Flu jab. Wonder how I will react this year sometime I don't feel any ill effects other years I'm not so good.

I did count how many entries I had in my journal over on AOL and I had 498.It's easy to count them now. I think that's about it for today so till next time.

Love,

8 comments:

Jenny said...

We are still having warm sunny weather down south but i don't know how long it will last. Good luck with your jab.
Jenny <><

Unknown said...

Been raining all day here as you well bit of a bummer

Jeannette said...

It was a lovely sunny day here today but I did not manage to get into the garden. Spent hours finally getting my old blog imported into the new one. Found I had nine hundred entries and that was after deleting some.

Yasmin said...

The weather has been nice here also, and I've not had the heating on in the evening for a couple of days now.

good luck with the jabs tommorrow, gosh time does move fast I remember you both going last year...lol

Have a good weekend

Yasmin
xx

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

It was very warm and sunny today in the northern US which was nice. I got my flu shot a few days ago at work. Now, I'm hoping it works. xx

ada said...

What a beautiful picture!
Ada

Missie said...

Sometimes, I get ill after the flu shot but i'm told it's not the shot because it's not a live virus. Have a good weekend.

Kath said...

Hi Joan hope the flu jabs went well and you are both feeling OK today ( Saturday ).I am just trying a new method of finding postings and going around commenting and catching up.Hope AOL leave me alone He-He.Have a lovely weekend.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Blogs I read.