Saturday 4 October 2008

A Little Tip for You


Hi, I have just made a discovery that may help anyone that is having difficulty leaving a comments. You must be signed into your own blog that's at the top left hand corner, I myself have been struggling with this for the last few days and was really fed up rewriting comments all the time now I have worked it out I am really pleased. Maybe I am slow and you already know this if not I am sure this will help. Also I have disabled that funny writing thing too. All hints gratefully received this end. Love
Joan.

6 comments:

Jan said...

Yup I took that funny writing thingy off my site ,dont know how ,by accident I think ,cos Im not that clever hee hee ,its very cold and windy here today have just come in with my trolley load of very expensive grocerys ,Are you enjoying the thriller writer week on TV ? ..love Jan xx

Jeannette said...

So far I have had no problems at all writing comments, not since I started so I am not going to meddle because you can bet something would go wrong.

Suzy said...

Thanks for the tip!!! Batton down the hatches, rain is coming!

Marie Rayner said...

I absolutely HATE the funny writing thingie!! I am so dyslexic it sometimes takes me 3 or 4 tries to leave a comment and oft times I just give up in frustration!

Yasmin said...

I see you got your wether pixie up, so did I ....lol love your pic of the day.

Yasmin
xx

Sugar said...

i removed the word verification from my blog too, & left a tip for all to do it.
hope you're having a blessed sunday.
huggies.

Blogs I read.