Wednesday 4 December 2013

Corpach , Scotland.


Hello it is such a long time since I wrote in my musings it was very hard to get started again I could hardly remember how to get in and get started and when I did it was all changed it used to be very simple hope this works our ok.   I am not sure how many of my old friends still read blogs but I hope some of you are still reading.  Stuart and I are are doing away we celebrated our Golden Wedding last year and I had my 70th birthday the same year so lots of big occasions last year.  I am going to make this short for the time being as I am not sure if I have got the hang of writing in the new format.  So I will say bye just now and if this is ok will return with some photo and some news soon.  Stay safe and well .   Love Joan.


3 comments:

Jean said...

Hi Joan, I'm so glad to see you back, and to know that you are doing well. I've often wondered why you quit writing. Take care and I'll be looking to read more from you. Jean

TARYTERRE said...

It's nice to see you post again. Happy Belated Anniversary and Birthday. Milestones, for sure.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is wonderful to see your post this morning. So glad you took the time to check in with us. Yes there are still some of us reading and writing blogs. Congratulations on you anniversary and birthday. I always enjoy the beautiful pictures you share.

Blogs I read.